introducing twinkle, a native application “twitter” client for iphone.
finally someone has made a twitter native app running on iphone, just in time as i’m getting bored of m.twiiter (twitter mobile). all other twitter web-apps are slow and boring as well.
– twinkle works smoothly on edge (and wi-fi if you’re near one) with nice interfaces and icons.
– it’s integrated with “locate me” which can identify twitter people nearby from 1 mile radius to 252,000 miles!
– it can send user’s location in tweet (which can be disabled for faster speed if you’re not on wi-fi)
– twinkle allows photo attachment in tweet directly from iphone’s camera like this
– easily reply to anyone by clicking on any tweet you want to, you will see options to select wether you want to reply or send direct message (you can also view profile & posts)
twinkle does not allow links in tweet yet, all links are not clickable. (fixed)
there is no “follow” button (fixed)
– twitter commands like stats, track, etc; returns authentication error. which means they cannot be used.
only twinkle users can see the location info and photo attachment. (fixed)
*** twinkle is the work of andrew lacy, now available from installer.