so much fun! musical comedy at its best.
- this film is based on broadway musical in 2001.
- that musical was adapted from the comedy film about broadway producer back in 1968.
- it’s hilarious! it’s sarcastic! it’s outrageous! it’s amusing!
- all the actors are simply captivating.
- uma in the role of swedish bombshell “Ulla Inga Hansen Bensen Yansen Tallen Hallen Svadon Swanson” with her lovely swedish accent is so wonderful!
- everything is funny and extremely crazy from the lyrics, the dance, through the very last notes.
- this is a-must-see for all musical-comedy lovers!
I have a secret desire hiding deep in my soul. It sets my heart afire to see me in this role. I wanna be a producer with a hit show on Broadway. I wanna be a producer, lunch at Sardi’s every day. I wanna be a producer, sport a top hat and a cane. I wanna be a producer and drive those chorus girls insane! I wanna be a producer and sleep until half-past two. I wanna be a producer and say, “You, you, you, not you”. I wanna be a producer wear a tux on op’ning nights! I wanna be a producer and see my name “Leo Bloom” in lights!
movie: the producers | director: susan stroman | rated: pg-13 | release: 2005