disappointed, but there are scenes which actually make it more exciting than the da vinci code.
- 360-degree pan of the ship looks amazingly stunning.
- the ballroom scene looks great.
- the control system is functioning even it’s completely under water.
- there is only one kid on board, with two heroes.
- the kid can’t unscrew with his fingers. but with help of a tiny cross, a miracle can happen.
- the story is totally unconvincing.
- emmy rossum doesn’t look so good as in “the day after tomorrow”
movie: poseidon | director: wolfgang petersen | rated: pg-13 | release: 2006
« finding susan joan