harry potter and the goblet of fire is derived from the fourth book of harry potter series by j.k. rowling. well, it’s also my most favorite volume in the series afterall. though the story is complicate and long and almost impossible to fit everything in 157-minute film. the movie however meets some of my expectations while many fine details were left off because of the time limit.
the scriptwriter did a pretty good job captivating the main point (the triwizard tournament) and squeezed it into the film nicely. i can’t remember every detail in the book, but i remember i felt very much more intriguing than watching it. if you are one of harry potter’s fans, you shouldn’t miss it.
- quidditch world cup statdium is just splendid beyond words.
- the arrival of beauxbâtons is very beautiful.
- harry’s face looks weird.
- hemione looks chubby. a couple of pounds less would be nice.
- there’s no sirius black in person
- lord voldemort looks like an alien
- this albus dumbledore is… not what i expect to see.
- it’s fun to say “babbling bumbling band of baboons” five times faster.
movie: harry potter and the goblet of fire | director: mike newell | rate: pg-13 | release: 2005
related : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 | Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 | harry potter and the half-blood prince | harry potter and the order of the phoenix | Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban | Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets | Harry Potter and the Sorcerer′s Stone |